Saturday, November 5, 2011

Coffee People K-Cup Extra Bold Donut Shop Coffee Review


!±8± Coffee People K-Cup Extra Bold Donut Shop Coffee Review

My favorite morning coffee is Coffee People K-Cup Extra Bold Donut Shop Coffee.  I am a coffee lover and I have tried almost all brands of coffee.  Nothing can compare to this one.  With just one sip, I knew that this is premium grade coffee.  It has a strong coffee taste but it is not bitter.  There's tinge of sweetness into it. 

My friend had me try this when we were in college and since then I'm hooked.  It has always been our companions during late nights of examination reviews and thesis writing.  Even if it became cold, it doesn't lose its taste.  It still tastes rich and strong.  Even if we add a cube of ice or two, the taste lingers. 

If you're looking for the authentic taste of high quality coffee, I recommend this to you.  The taste can be compared to that of Dunkin Donuts but this is richer and is more aromatic.  Have you tasted coffee that has an aftertaste of sourness?  You will not taste any of that with this coffee.  I love it on its own without any cream or sugar because when I add any of the two, the unique taste tends to get watered down by the two.

I hope that it comes in caffeine-free variety though.  My mother couldn't try it because of her hypertension.  I hope they come up with something health-friendly.  Aside from this, I don't have anything bad to say about Coffee People K-Cup Extra Bold Donut Shop Coffee.


Coffee People K-Cup Extra Bold Donut Shop Coffee Review

Bean Sprouts Nutrition Facts Quick Buy Palm Restaurant Cookware




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links